Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busting In the front door ready to munch some brains

Yea boy it's the zombie in the house son just wanted to make sure atlwast one of use is posting on blogspot and shizz. Just to rant about something man I can not freaking stand Doom multiplayer every once in awhile you get to play someone who is a noon like me but most of the time the only people who are on are people who rank in the top 10 on TD that's teamdeath match for those who Are not akin to the lifestyle we lead. Man I just got this new iPhone which I'm loving I'm writing this blog from it right now which I must say is sweet. Ok another thing Cru is my clan more just my band of brothers more than anything so that my shizz so hit me up I'll get on and post somemore when I can think of somemore shizz to talk a out PEACE oh ya and just in case it works I'm gonna add a vid of the lil zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment