Monday, October 26, 2009

GRRRR

Ok listen i've found a new game mode to play on COD 4 to play until you know what drops. I was a faithful TD player fro about a year with a lil mix of HQ and Dom whenever the boys were online. Now all I seem to play is Hardcore TD and hardcore HQ. I'm reallying starting to get pissed off though cause I think alot of random players on hardcore seem to want to do nothing more than team kill. WTF is up with that I just dnt get it whats the point in running up and killing your own teammate. There is no challenge to it I mean we assume our allies won't shoot us in the back so we pay them no mind then pop or slice and you drop like u got dropped by an enemy sniper. Only to look down in the kill corner to see it was your own teammate. Do you repay him for his kindness only to start a team kill war or do you just chalk it up to a boob not watching his line of fire. All I know is maybe infinity ward should do something about it. Maybe a boot if you get more than 10 teamkills in less than a few min. I mean the respawn punishment doesn't work they just come right back and do it again. Killing there stupid ass cause then you spark a interteam war. I just dnt know I'm a lil pissed right now is all I can say. This is
Zombie from the CRU Clan and I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment