Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is it real or just a Fallout rip off

Ok so you know his game called Borderland kinda creeped up on me like a freaking ninja in the mist. I really didn't pay any attention to it until after it was released. Now before I go to indep I haven't played it yet this is just me talking before I play it. I have played Fallout III and loved it now I'm just wondering if maybe this Borderland game is just some companies attempt at milking a play style that was loved by many. I'm really hoping this isn't the case. I'm so intrigued by the thought ofthis game it kinda blows my mind. This game is claiming to have over a thousand weapon combos correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a first. The only draw back I see is it being shell shaded graphics but this game I'm gonna give a go because it a shooter with alot of guns. I don't know but maybe it will be badass I'm going to pick it up come payday and I'll blog more about it then. Don't worry though come November 10 it will be nothing buT COD baby this is zombie speaking and it's CRU for life baby

1 comment:

  1. Borderlands is a great game for being an FPS RGP title. I mean 3.2 million weapons is crazy. I believe it is a great rent, but I want somebody else to get it so I can play co-op with them. Hit me up if you get it, I did it over gamefly, so I will be holding on to it until 11.10.09... Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete