Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flagg runner video

I just watched the flag runner video off the new Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer in HD and you know I was amazed you know I really think this game is going to change the game people on XboxLive cause Halo is still one of the top games played on Live and you know that confuses me a lil bit. Why does everyone play such a crappy game even for a fantasy shooter shouldn't it feel more like a true shooter to me the game just feels like a game that's made for kids. I think there is only two newier shooters worth playing online that being Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and Gears of War not the second one cause I hate the online on that game. The story mode is amazing I luv the story but just the online sucks. Oh I almost forgot make it three games worth playing Call of Duty 5 World at War. That game doesn't keep me involved as long as Gears Of War one did or as long as COD 4 still does. Anyways back to Modern Warfare 2 sorry I kinda got off subject for a bit. The game is going to blow my mind I got so addicted t0 4 I couldn't put it down and I still play it daily. The next installment is going to be bigger and more bad ass like Gears of War 2 promised but failed horriblely. I just dnt see how it could go down that path though cause everything says it's controlled the same as 4 so listen I'm off work release day and the two days following so add me Cru Zombie and let's get that gold cross asap Cru for life

No comments:

Post a Comment