Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thinking of 11.10.09

Yo what's up to all you blog junkies I think I'm catching the bug myself. You know I was sitting here in the shore department at my work place and I got to thinking what if modern warfare two ends up like gears two lord forbid. I really looked forward to gears 2 coming out and when it dropped the multiplayer was awful. Cliffy B said they were making a game they wanted to. Why would you mess up something that was flawless to begin with. So now I'm kinda worried about MW2. Not saying I think that Infinity Ward would mess up there modern warfare status on purpose but what if they did. Would all the COD 4 players revolt? You know I really don't think so. I also don't think that Infinity Ward would mess up a formula that that made so perfect with Modern Warfare one. So what am I saying here is just you know just cause a developer makes a game you love don't think that they might turn around and make ones that's awful. Look at Gears 1 it was an amazing game yet for some reason that's beyond every gamers thought completely screwed a good thing up. So to Infinity Ward and Robert Bowling don't screw up a great formula I beg you. You made an amazing game in Modern Warfare which is still one of the most played games on xboxlive so hey how about y'all blow our minds with how the formula stays just same just with more badass stuff. This is Zombie from the CRU clan CRU for life

No comments:

Post a Comment