Monday, October 26, 2009

Media Blackout/Infinty Ward leaked video

Ok by now everyone has heard about the leaked video of a MW2 multiplayer mode where the player can play in third person. Well here's my thoughts on the whole Infinity Ward media blackout. First of all ya it kinda sucks that your developers disc got taking per say but listen guess who had it a French guy. Doesn't anyone find it a lil strange that fourzerotwo and his entourage were just in France a lil over a week ago. This video only surfaced 24 hours ago. Can some plz explain to me why thus said person did post it as soon as he got his grubby little hands on it. Come on you know all you guys would have posted that shit as soon as you got ahold of it. Personally I think that this video was leaked on purpose with some big wigs approval so they start a media blackout to cover there own tails. Infinity Ward is one if my fave game devolpers. I just dnt want them giving themselves a bad name because of someones mistake. Sure alot was seen and alot was in the video that people hadn't seen yet. But me personally I kinda seen the whole third peson thing coming mainly because of the spectating cam in COD 4. This doesn't ruin anything for us die hard MW fans just makes our mouths water for more. So come on IW if this wasn't a planned media leak let us see this so called uber awesome new features trailer y'all talk about having in the wings. I know it hasn't ruined nothing for me seeing this newly leaked video oh and dnt try to look it up on YouTube either cause it's been pulled of the page. This is CRU Zombie and all I got to say is BRAINsssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment